The buckwheat diet, popular even in medicine, is able to change everyone's life for the better. It is enough to keep a little willpower for 10 days to see excellent results. In addition, there will be a marked energy boost against the backdrop of increasing overall well-being.
Doubtful? Or the desire to experience the effects of buckwheat? The best solution is to stick to your diet for a few weeks.
An effective buckwheat diet: detailed menu
Interestingly enough, the buckwheat diet is not strictly restricted. There are a number of general recommendations that should be followed in order to have serious results. But, if you wish, you can always expand the menu with your favorite products and only slightly stretch the effects of the diet over time.
The basic recipe for making buckwheat for food nutrition:
- Buckwheat was measured and washed several times with boiling water. Once the oily film stops floating on the surface, you can move on to the next step of preparing the cereal. First, the buckwheat is lightly dried then browned in a dry pan (without fat, salt and other additives). Then the cereal is sent to the pan, poured with boiling water (1, 5 cups of water are added to a glass of buckwheat) and tightly covered with a lid. From above, the container is carefully wrapped in a towel and left overnight. In the morning, buckwheat will swell well, while still retaining all the useful substances.
- Pour clean buckwheat into a small saucepan and pour water (1: 2). Bring to a boil and turn it off immediately. Cover with a lid then wrap in a towel for 3 hours. A similar recipe is suitable for those who do not like the taste of raw buckwheat and at the same time want to keep all the nutrients in it as much as possible.
The famous buckwheat diet with kefir is based on the following basic points:
- Eating only buckwheat and kefir for two weeks will give maximum results. However, according to various recommendations, the pure buckwheat diet is followed from one week to two weeks. It is permissible to eat properly cooked porridge only for breakfast, following the regular menu for the rest of the day. In this case, visible results on health and body shaping will be seen somewhere in a month such a diet.
- Clean water must be a loyal companion. The only downside to a long-term diet of raw buckwheat combined with kefir is its laxative effect. Therefore, to replenish a sufficient level of fluid in the body, it is necessary to drink 1. 5-2 liters of pure water per day. Partial replacement of plain pure water with mineral water is permitted. In addition, the diet is carried out during the holidays, so as not to be disturbed at work if you have to frequent the toilet.
- Food is always fresh! Buckwheat porridge was cooked on the evening of consumption, without extra "for next week" spare. The same is true for kefir purchases or preparations. This is the only way to ensure the proper effect of the diet on the body.
- It is best to drink kefir 30 minutes before eating buckwheat porridge. This action prepares the digestive system for optimal food absorption. But sometimes it's allowed to add a little kefir to the pulp itself to enhance its taste.
- The last meal should be 3 hours before bedtime. This is necessary to allow the body to fully digest food, and then move on to other tasks. If during this time there is feeling of hunger, it is permissible to drink a glass of water or kefir.
- The right diet. If you follow a strict diet, you should only eat buckwheat, kefir, and water. Don't use salt, sugar and oil to enhance the pulp's taste. Cinnamon is sometimes added to kefir to speed up metabolism. Sometimes, instead, they drink weak green tea without sugar. The food is divided into 3-4 meals for 100-200 g of porridge.
Why is the buckwheat diet good
- Product Availability. There is no need to spend a lot of money to maintain a healthy diet, if there are similar diet options.
- Positive effect on the body as a whole. Kefir and buckwheat foods fill the body with calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and protein. Because of this, the state of health improves, the blood vessels are strengthened and the blood becomes thinner.
- Cellulite reduction. A total cleansing of the body is carried out, which immediately affects the appearance of the skin. Correct liver function is restored, which leads to increased blood circulation in all parts of the body. Toxins begin to be eliminated from the body, and the excess fat layer in the subcutaneous layer is also reduced.
- Less hungry. This diet does not specifically limit the amount of buckwheat eaten. As soon as you want to eat more, you can always pour yourself a supplement. Another thing is that the same food suppresses appetite over time. However, hunger itself is easy to lose after eating small portions of porridge.
- Ease of Use. Why look for a hassle where you could do without them? There's no need to calculate your calorie intake, measure each serving in grams, or speculate about specific food combinations. You can eat as much buckwheat as you like throughout the day, but the positive results still won't go anywhere.
- High efficiency. With full adherence to the recommendations, you can lose about 10 kg in 10 days. Unlike many other diets, with these figures, health also improves by an order of magnitude.
The economical buckwheat diet: today's recipes
It is very difficult to have the same thing for a long time. Therefore, for starters, you can switch to a softer version of the buckwheat-based diet:
- Breakfast. 100 g of fat-free cottage cheese and buckwheat porridge mixed in one plate. One hour before or half an hour after that it is allowed to drink a glass of kefir or fermented baked milk.
- Lunch.Buckwheat (150 g) with boiled beef (up to 100 g) and vegetable salad (100-150 g). Lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil can be used as a salad dressing (but it is better if not used).
- Dinner. A serving of pureed (about 100 g) and a glass of kefir (200-250 g).
Important!The buckwheat diet doesn't help everyone, so you shouldn't be disappointed by low yields. Maybe your body doesn't actually have any excess weight and it's time to reconsider your ideals of who you want to be. . .
If you have problems with the digestive tract, you should consult your doctor before starting a diet.